Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Children of the 90s Update

Hello loyal readers!

After I received my 10th or so fan email today (thank you, by the way!) asking if I was shutting down Children of the 90s, I thought I'd take a minute to address it on the blog. First, thanks to all of my readers who have been concerned over the less frequent posts as of late. Don't worry, Children of the 90s isn't going anywhere--I still have plenty of great topics to cover (or you can email your suggestions to me directly at childrenofthe90s@gmail.com).

It seems, though, that I can no longer keep up with the pace of daily posts. Instead, you should expect to see something in the neighborhood of weekly or twice-weekly new posts. I recently moved, started a new job, and got involved in some new projects and can't devote the same attention to daily postings. I will, however, still be writing new posts at least weekly, so check back often! Thanks to everyone for your questions and emails--I always appreciate hearing from readers. Feel free to drop any future topic suggestions in the comment section!

11 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Completely understandable!! Glad to hear your not shutting down Children of the 90's because this is one of my all-time favorite blogs! I'll check back often for updates! Good luck with the new job, the new place, & all your projects! =)

Tahleen said...

I was amazed by your earlier daily postings... I didn't know how you did it. Glad you're not shutting down! This is one of my favorite blogs.

Bree said...

The daily posts will certainly be missed, but I can absolutely understand! I never knew how you did it to begin with, but you do realize you spoiled us!

LWLH said...

I'll miss your daily posting but I'm glad your not shutting down completely.

Julie said...

So glad you're not shutting down the blog! Weekly/twice-weekly posts are definitely welcome. Good luck with all of your new projects!

Lauralee said...

I'm glad you're not shutting down your blog too. Yours is one of the few I actually frequent. Awesome stuff on here.

Anonymous said...

You stupid lazy whore. You're typical of children of your generation. No work ethic. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mike said...

She is awesome. Don't hate.

Jess said...

Don't hate if you aren't even man (or woman) enough to sign your name.....


As for cutting back, take care of yourself first. We all love reading your work, but you are FULLY expected to have a life!

Jamie said...

Pfft Never listen to anon comments. They are just trying to stir up trouble...

I'm glad to hear you aren't closing your blog down. I can completely understand you not being able to keep up with daily posts. We move in to different stages of our life when we have to decide what to keep up with and what needs to drop back a little.

I will look forward to your weekly posts. :)

James said...

I am very glad to read this blog Children of the 90's because this is one of my all-time favorite blogs! Great article you shared. Now it's time to avail bus tours Washington dc for more information.

Digg This!